In order to participate as a Bachelor/Bachelorette you or the person you are nominating must first meet the requirements and commit to the complete process. Before nominating someone other than yourself, please ask that person(s) permission to be nominated and make sure they are able to commit to date/time that has been posted.
- Only adults ages 27 and over will be allowed to participate in Bachelor/Bachelorette of the month.
- The categories in which we are looking for are:
- Professional i.e.: Bankers, Executive, News Commentators
- Community Based Leaders i.e.: Teachers, Pastors, or EMS
- Future Politicians i.e.: Councilmen Legislative leaders
- Entertainment i.e.: DJs, Professional players, or Cheerleaders
- Participants must commit to attending/participating in two of our featured functions i.e., Mix & Mingle, PlayDate or be a feature on the radio show Relationships Unlocked.
- Each participant must submit a recent headshot or photograph (with in the last 6-months) with submission of application.
- Your address will not be given out and will only be used for our records. Your information will only be used if need be for some of sponsors gift retrieval and you will be notified before hand.
- The registrar must submit a brief bio about himself or herself or participant (not to exceed 1 page; 12pt font), in which it needs to include the following: what’s unique about yourself, what do you have to bring to the table? For Example: Career, your passion, etc. or anything you feel comfortable sharing and having posted so that others can read about you.
- Date Whisperer LLC is not soliciting anything other than a chance to showcase the participant.
- Submitting your photos and being chosen gives Date Whisperer LLC the rights to display your photos publicly on our website Radio One Inc. entities, and social media platforms.
- All applications must have the requested information submitted by the third Monday of every month, beginning January 13, 2014 to one of the following: email@example.com
- All participants chosen will be notified at the end of that month.
- The Bachelor/Bachelorette will be showcased on February 3,2014 on www.thedatewhispererth.com
- The Bachelor/Bachelorette must be “unattached” meaning:
- Not married
- Not engaged
- Not in a relationship
- We reserve the right to disqualify you and/or terminate your participation in the Bachelor/Bachelorette promotion for any misrepresentation of Date Whisperer LLC and/or Radio One Inc. at any time that we see fit.
Please submit your request and email to firstname.lastname@example.org